A large rigid router table insert plate that can be incorporated into usermade router tables. Its size is 306mm x 229mm x 9.9mm and has the following features:
1. Thermoset phenolic plastic router plate.
2. Two concentric snap-in glass reinforced polycarbonate rings.
3. Three hole sizes of 98mm, 68mm & 32mm dia.
4. Concentric rings and radial lines on underside for easy centring of router.
5. Moulded with slight crown for distortion free cuts.
6. Corner clips to clamp to table underside.
7. Can be mounted to 19mm tops with edge rebate of 6.35mm deep x 12.7mm wide.
NB This plate is now being supplied WITHOUT levelling screws. You will need to provide your own method of levelling the plate in your table top. Please ignore the section on levelling screws in the Ron Fox router table project.