A range of cutters with solid Tungsten Carbide inserts brazed into steel shanks.
These are especially suited to CNC cutting of plywood, although they are equally good at cutting MDF.
- Cleaner top and bottom edge finish
- Improved cross grain finish with reduced tear-out
- Better chip clearance than either compression or down-cut spirals
- Reduced up-lift on vacuum beds compared to up-cut spirals
- Much reduced noise levels compared to spiral cutters
- A cost effective alternative to STC spirals
An 8mm cutter with either a 5 degree down-shear or up-shear is available to aid clean cutting. The down-shear will improve the finish on the top face of veneered board.